We are truly sorry we did not process all the information we have got for this beach yet. Please be the first one to share your experiences, review this beach or upload a photo.
Photos (1)VIEW ALL PHOTOS
Hazard Beach, Rhode Island is a mid-size sea beach with medium occupation rate. The beach does not face the East side (in most cases this means that the sun rises earlier than usually) and it is not affected by winds. The beach is composed of sand and it is not nudist friendly. The best month to visit the Hazard Beach, Rhode Island is July.
Weather and Climate
Ozone: 287 DU
Wind Speed 4.6 meters/second
Cloud Cover 23%
Next 6 days
- Sunday wind 10 C / 15 C
- Monday partly-cloudy-night 8 C / 14 C
- Tuesday partly-cloudy-day 10 C / 18 C
- Wednesday rain 14 C / 18 C
- Thursday partly-cloudy-day 10 C / 14 C
- Friday partly-cloudy-day 10 C / 14 C