We are truly sorry we did not process all the information we have got for this beach yet. Please be the first one to share your experiences, review this beach or upload a photo.
Photos (1)VIEW ALL PHOTOS
Hazard Beach, Rhode Island is a mid-size sea beach with medium occupation rate. The beach does not face the East side (in most cases this means that the sun rises earlier than usually) and it is not affected by winds. The beach is composed of sand and it is not nudist friendly. The best month to visit the Hazard Beach, Rhode Island is July.
Weather and Climate
Ozone: 313 DU
Wind Speed 5 meters/second
Cloud Cover 52%
Next 6 days
- Sunday partly-cloudy-night 15 C / 23 C
- Monday partly-cloudy-night 16 C / 24 C
- Tuesday clear-day 14 C / 23 C
- Wednesday clear-day 15 C / 25 C
- Thursday clear-day 17 C / 26 C
- Friday partly-cloudy-night 19 C / 24 C